PREDICTION: Debbie Wasserman Schultz to be clintons running mate.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Will Debbie Wasserman Schultz be chosen as VP?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Ewwww, no, she needs to pick someone hot and dumb. Someone from the Carls Jr commercials

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
That would figuratively and literally be one of the ugliest pair of candidates in history.

preCRT

Platinum Member
Apr 12, 2000
This country is still full of bigots & cretins, note the number of Trump supporters.

We changed enough to elect an African American as President, hopefully we've changed enough to elect our first female President.

But I sadly doubt we've come around enough to elect a Presidential ticket with either a Jew or Muslim, let alone 2 women.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
This country is still full of bigots & cretins, note the number of Trump supporters.

We changed enough to elect an African American as President, hopefully we've changed enough to elect our first female President.

But I sadly doubt we've come around enough to elect a Presidential ticket with either a Jew or Muslim, let alone 2 women.

It's even more sad that Cruz and Rubio think they have a chance with this Trump crowd according to who the President is already a Muslim.

preCRT

Platinum Member
Apr 12, 2000
And Atheists have even less of a chance.

Yep, no chance for Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, etc... Also no Asians, no gays, no minority of any kind, too many folks in our country suck when it comes to treating all Americans as equal.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
They'll need a minority to run with her, preferably a man so it's not an all female ticket. Any 30-45 year old attractive latin men who are DC Politicians/Govs and are middle to left of center? Billary is looking for you...

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Of that I have no doubt but it's a question of when and if we are ready to fight another civil war to hold our country (or really an empire) together or not?

I seriously am thinking of letting the GOP'ers secede. If Trump is so much the messiah.. go away and leave us in peace.

But deep down I know Trump is a narcissistic tyrant and I think if history is any indication by how much countries divided still keep terrorizing their former brothers.. the country of Trumpistan will continue terrorizing the United States and the last thing Trump wants is peace.

I don't think that'd work out so well for the North this time. Essentially leaving the cities and some of the attached suburbs, you'd have entire states abandoning the Blue ticket. Example IL. Do you really think anyone outside of Chi and not absolutely depending on Chi would want to stay aligned with Chi? Buwuhahaha. Even in Crook Co., there'd be an exodus to GTFO before the succession took place. Good luck with that long term...

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Yep, no chance for Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, etc... Also no Asians, no gays, no minority of any kind, too many folks in our country suck when it comes to treating all Americans as equal.

If you haven't noticed Obama is also a minority.