Ppoll here: Do you suffer from allergies?

GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000
You've had it before, the sniffing, the sneezing, the watery eyes.

I used to suffer from it, until I took beconase. Why the first time I took beconase, I could feel my body become fresh again, as if I never suffered before.

How's it work? Just take the inhaler and hold it to your nose, press down, and inhale. You'll soon be ready to get back to more important duties like staying indoors being a couch potato *chuckles*

Remember, that's beconase, available at your local pharmacy now.

JimmyEatWorld

Platinum Member
Dec 12, 2000
haha....tryin to get me to buy off you?
Anyways, I'm the only thing that I'm allergic to is the Cottonwood tree...and guess what, for the past month Cotton wood tree plooms have been flyin all over the place lately. Good think I have my clariton-D.

GL

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
LOL. Can you imagine if advertisement bots started frequenting these forums and making posts like that?

-GL

slunk

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2000
Every now and then, they'll hit me pretty hard. My eyes usually burn and my nose is clogged. I've tried prescription stuff, but that never worked. For my nose, I'll use Afrin whenever I have problems. For my eyes I use Alcon eye drops. Both of those clear my allergies right up, except for the endless sneazing.

Demosthenes

Jul 23, 2000
Used to, and bigtime. Claritin-D was my solution too. 'Cept when I forget to take it, then I get a dose of what the olden days were like.. and believe me it'll be a long time after that that I forget to take it again.