PPC-9M-UU

zulu400

Dec 14, 2021
Hello - I am using the unit to relay the antenna signal to a TV downstairs, the antenna is in the attic. It was working fine until recently I am not seeing the signal at the TV. Separately I have tested the antenna and it works.
What I see is that the light on the PPC unit is BLINKING GREEN and there is a clicking noise when it blinks. Anyone knows what might be wrong ?
Thanks.
Amp / Splitter PPC-9M-U/U (ppc-online.com)

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Can it even be opened non-destructively, or is it weatherproof/sealed? It could even be epoxy potted inside which would make it that much more difficult. If sealed and it has failed, what hope did you have besides buying a new one?

I'd start with measuring the output from the power supply, both with no load (disconnected from the amp/cable) and with a load, though with a load could be fiddly to measure, possibly needing a scrap piece of cable inserted in series, to trim away insulation to get at the center conductor (assuming a coax injector type PSU).

PS - It is usually considered bad form to post the exact same topic twice in two different subforums.