Potential Dating Opportunity

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Maybe this should be in the 'relationships' forum, but here's felonsflirt.com(This girl sounds fun(no sarcasm))...

I was looking up a guy that makes rope art by using a picture search, and saw some other guy that definitely didn't look like he made rope art, and had an interesting url. Profiles are fun to read. Saw a bunch of references to jpay for contact, and that led me here...

This kind of bothers me. They look like a bunch of vultures fleecing people without resources, and having a de facto monopoly to do so. If I had more money/motivation/expertise, I'd like to start a competing service that works as a non profit, and undercuts all their fees, hopefully driving them out of business. Fuckers...

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You're spot-on with JPay.
Kind of a shame they don't tell you what the person is in for on the dating site, someone who's in for smuggling drugs might be more dateable than someone who's in for stabbing an ex to death.

Edit: though I suppose you could just look up court records

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Some of them say what they're in for. One woman was is for armed robbery, and taking a hastage[sic]. One of her listed attributes was 'a little crazy'. A+ for truth in advertising :^D

Another guy was in for life. Stabbed someone, and they died. He was just looking for someone to talk to.

Reactions: nakedfrog

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
Some of them say what they're in for. One woman was is for armed robbery, and taking a hastage[sic]. One of her listed attributes was 'a little crazy'. A+ for truth in advertising :^D

Another guy was in for life. Stabbed someone, and they died. He was just looking for someone to talk to.

The crazy woman sounds like a fun time. Have the stab guy on standby just outside the bedroom, in case something goes wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: lxskllr