Posting from school library....

tomcat

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
I post from the school library all the time.. also I have remote admin on my virtual drive on the network so I can access my computer at home, also have an ftp running so I can access all my files from any browser.. its possible to get around most of the restrictions they place on the computers.

shadow

Golden Member
Oct 13, 1999
no, you're not a geek, someone who posts from a PDA is a geek...

someone who posts while they're on the pot is a geek

someone who posts just after having sex to let his buddies know how it went makes you a geek

I'm sorry, you're just a wannabe....

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You inconsiderate maggots and your useless neff topics are really pissing me off. Was that the goal? :|

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000

<< someone who posts while they're on the pot is a geek >>

Congrats on geek-dom Windogg :)

I'd really call you more of a dweeb than a geek based on the library thing ut ;)

Ornery is right though we need to get back on the back and have some more serious discussions on car preferences, how to impress the ladies, and counterstrike. This is useless drivel compared to them.

loosbrew

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2000
i know a guy who ordered a book at bn.com from his palm pilot while taking a sht. it was kind of funny.

loos

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< i know a guy who ordered a book at bn.com from his palm pilot while taking a sht. it was kind of funny. >>

ROFL! I don't know why that made me laugh.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I post from work...does that make me geeky? ;) Hell no, it means they pay me to read and reply to the drivel posted here. ;)
Nah, i always get my stuff in ahead of time.

Supradude

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2000
i WORK in a computer lab,... and post and read threads for 4 hours staright on end,... ha ha, guess that makes me a huge nerd :)