Post the milestones here!

Page 41 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LOL_Wut_Axel

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2011
Very nice!

Now for 10M!

Then to 100M! :awe:

:)

I'm at 1.25M points now. 10M is definitely within reach... by next year, LOL.

Still, I'll do the most I can to help. I've had to lower the amount of folding since our electricity bill rose considerably, so I've lowered my CPU overclock by 100MHz and lowered voltage by 0.05V to lower power consumption while I am folding at a very small hit in PPD.

The really good units definitely help, though, and since now I'm probably flagged in their database and servers as being one of the higher folders I'm getting good WUs more often. :thumbsup:

wayliff

Lifer
Nov 28, 2002
I hit 200M in BOINC combined earlier today. :ninja:

That awesome! :thumbsup:
Congrats!

I only need an extra ~191M to tie you. :biggrin:

In other news...
5M in MilkyWay@Home! (GPUs are going on vacation)
8M in Boinc combined!
18M in WCG points!

Sunny129

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
congrats to MK, Axel, Wayliff, Rudy, theAnimal, ZipSpeed, blckgrffn, and all other recent milestone makers! :thumbsup:

i just passed the 66 million combined mark, as well as broke into the TeAm's top 10 crunchers yesterday...:)

...but there's a chance i'll get booted back out of the top 10 by zzuupp before i have a chance to overtake idlorj, who i'm currently ~33 million points behind LOL...unless i ramp up production sometime soon.

Last edited:

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
congrats to MK, Axel, Wayliff, Rudy, theAnimal, ZipSpeed, blckgrffn, and all other recent milestone makers! :thumbsup:

i just passed the 66 million combined mark, as well as broke into the TeAm's top 10 crunchers yesterday...:)

I can't remember who I've congratulated or not! :biggrin:

I think I got everyone except Sunny129 and wayliff. Congrats guys! :):thumbsup:

wayliff

Lifer
Nov 28, 2002

...but there's a chance i'll get booted back out of the top 10 by zzuupp before i have a chance to overtake idlorj, who i'm currently ~33 million points behind LOL...unless i ramp up production sometime soon.

Congrats Sunny and all crunchers!
Well done! :)

ZipSpeed

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2007
My first WCG sapphire badge!

gfam_5.jpg

Go Fight Against Malaria

Sunny129

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
well it appears that i've been booted from the exclusive club that is the TeAm's top 10 crunchers before i even had a chance to enjoy my stay there LOL. Todd Hebert just joined the TeAm, having already amassed an impressive 221 million points so far, taking over the 4th spot on the TeAm and bumping the rest of us down a notch ;)

btw, congrats to the TeAm for its WCG efforts, and to ZipSpeed and his sapphire badge!

blckgrffn

Diamond Member
May 1, 2003
www.teamjuchems.com
well it appears that i've been booted from the exclusive club that is the TeAm's top 10 crunchers before i even had a chance to enjoy my stay there LOL. Todd Hebert just joined the TeAm, having already amassed an impressive 221 million points so far, taking over the 4th spot on the TeAm and bumping the rest of us down a notch ;)

btw, congrats to the TeAm for its WCG efforts, and to ZipSpeed and his sapphire badge!

Congrats on making it at all! :cool:

This Todd Herbert guy? Well, welcome! :)