Post your car v.boredatwork

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: werk
link

:(

ROFLOL!!!!
Im in the same boat (er.... bus) as you though buddy until the weather changes and I can drive my truck again.
Public transportation here I come!

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Do a tune for a night, by the time you get to your 3rd or 4th run you will have that tree down pretty good ;)

Last edited:

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: LAUST
Originally posted by: NutBucket

You need vids of some runs. I'm gonna try to get some of my runs when I head out to the track. Hopefully I don't embarass myself launching:eek::):Q
Yah I would like to get some, I need to get on my friend about getting his camcorder and his software working to compress some vid this spring ;) I would really like to get down to Pheonix this year so I can get a sealevel runs in.

Do a test N' tune for a night, by the time you get to your 3rd or 4th run you will have that tree down pretty good ;)

I found out last night the track I would like to goto has some winter dates for Saturday Night Drags. Hopefully I'll be out there within the next month or so:) http://www.californiaspeedway.com/

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Originally posted by: LAUST

You need vids of some runs. I'm gonna try to get some of my runs when I head out to the track. Hopefully I don't embarass myself launching:eek::):Q
Yah I would like to get some, I need to get on my friend about getting his camcorder and his software working to compress some vid this spring ;) I would really like to get down to Pheonix this year so I can get a sealevel runs in.

Do a test N' tune for a night, by the time you get to your 3rd or 4th run you will have that tree down pretty good ;)

I found out last night the track I would like to goto has some winter dates for Saturday Night Drags. Hopefully I'll be out there within the next month or so:) http://www.californiaspeedway.com/
*sigh*Nothing opens here till May.. thats why I voted "No" to Cali being overrated ;)