Post your browser screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
After the latest Firefox thread, and probably partially inspired by other threads like 'what is your home page' and 'post a screenshot of your desktop', I thought this might be interesting. Here's mine:

pale%20moon.png

No add-ons needed to mimic a Firefox 3x layout (just a bit of toolbar customisation), the skin/persona in use is called 'Firefox Tail Twister', and the home page is set to about:newtab and the results are pinned so I get a consistent layout.

Re: Bookmarks and 'bookmark', kind of a throwback to when I switched from the Mozilla Suite to Firefox/Phoenix 0.something, and because the latter didn't put a bookmarks shortcut on that toolbar, I wanted it there. Since then my miscellaneous (ie. not properly filed) bookmarks are sprawled between the main Firefox bookmarks menu and that 'Bookmark' subfolder on the personal toolbar.

I like having the title bar completely visible so I can see the entire title tag for a website that I'm browsing.

Last edited:

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
oh god, the almost 1:1 aspect ratio is giving me a headache, please make it wider.

Currently at work so cant post pics BUT my browser does not have any kind of menu or button or anything. At the very top left there is this little rectangular orange Firefox button and right underneath are the tabs, that's it. Efficient use of real estate

Last edited:

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
oh god, the almost 1:1 aspect ratio is giving me a headache, please make it wider.

Typically the window size I use is a little wider than that, I just didn't see the point in posting an enormous browser screenshot when probably 90% of it would have been content-free.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
wn7rLxnd4Nj0.jpg

Work machine. No theming, and a cut down selection of addons. I'm not in here much, so I'm not as particular.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
@ Train

Very nice :) IE2?

@ lxskllr

I miss the customisation one could do with older versions of Windows. I can potentially do that on Win7 if I mess around with the theme file :( I always hated that default setting for the width of the scrollbar though, I'd push it up to something like 18 IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.