Post Trump rehire and promotion list

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I want to start this list partially as a reminder but as a suggestion on restocking our government with good and competent people. Trump has fucked over so many for nothing more then telling the truth. We all see the result of purging all the institutional knowledge gets us. The COVID-19 response. Please add to this list. I'm making a leap assuming any of these people would want to come back or want a promotion. I'm also making the leap Trump will be gone by Jan 2021.

I'm starting with some of the latest

Michael Atkinson - rehire

Captain Crozier - promotion

From a few months prior
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman - promotion

Please help with the re-stockpiling of our government.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Can we also have a list of Fox assholes rehired? They're practically his employees nowadays.

Bill O'reilly got a comeback very soon after being exposed as a piece of shit. Which everyone predicted.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Ivanka and Jarad will definitely get hired by the Biden administration /s

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You do know what Ivanka does when people are fired? She begs them to take her with them!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I would say anyone who spoke out against trump. Simply being fired by trump isn’t enough (see the former AG).

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ivanka and Jarad will definitely get hired by the Biden administration /s

I really do wonder what will happen to the Trump family when Donald is out of office. The presidency is really just buying time for them, and when Donald is out, that shield from prosecution goes away.

If Trump loses in November, it's entirely possible that he'll cede power properly... oh, he'll whine and moan like the spoiled brat he is, but he'll hand it over. But I can't help but imagine a scenario where Donald and family hop in a private jet on the last day of the presidency and 'conveniently' wind up in a country with no extradition to the US. They know at least Donald will face charges the moment he's out of power, and they know those charges will likely stick.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
+
I really do wonder what will happen to the Trump family when Donald is out of office. The presidency is really just buying time for them, and when Donald is out, that shield from prosecution goes away.

If Trump loses in November, it's entirely possible that he'll cede power properly... oh, he'll whine and moan like the spoiled brat he is, but he'll hand it over. But I can't help but imagine a scenario where Donald and family hop in a private jet on the last day of the presidency and 'conveniently' wind up in a country with no extradition to the US. They know at least Donald will face charges the moment he's out of power, and they know those charges will likely stick.
You were aware that The Trumps have already those plans in place!
Trump and family have a nice flat over looking Moscow! I understand another famous american also lives in the same building -- Snowden is the name, I believe@@!!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Junior is gonna run at some point ... ill bet good fake internet points on it.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
In general, rehire and/or promote any person who risked their jobs by speaking truth to power and pissed off Trump enough to have them fired/demoted/relocated with the exception of any Trump corporate toady he'd gotten rid of because they realized what a moron he is and simply couldn't put up with those many awkwardly humiliating and alarmingly stupid things he's said and done.

Every other leader of the free world sees Trump for the boorish bully of a fool he is such that they deservedly look down their noses at him and whisper to each other derisive missives about him behind his back. Trump realizes this and thus either raises his ire against them or simply avoids having to face them, especially so at international gatherings where groups of them raise their eyebrows and smirk and snicker at his presence.

In comparison, look at how the Obama's were greeted and treated with such enduring and endearing international acclaim.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
The moment Biden takes his hand off the bible after taking the oath of office, he needs to read a short list of names of people who are fired immediately. Do not go back to your office, your personal stuff will be shipped to you. White House security will ban you from entering and if you are inside throw you out immediately.

Top of list;
Betsey DeVos​
William Barr​
Mike Pompeo​
Jaren Kushner​

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The moment Biden takes his hand off the bible after taking the oath of office, he needs to read a short list of names of people who are fired immediately. Do not go back to your office, your personal stuff will be shipped to you. White House security will ban you from entering and if you are inside throw you out immediately.

Top of list;
Betsey DeVos​
William Barr​
Mike Pompeo​
Jaren Kushner​

They're all out, anyway, the moment Trump is out. Too bad it's not true for judicial appointees or civil service.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Anthony Scaramucci - he is SO Alpha.

Alpha As Fuck! But, not more Alpha than Donald Trump, ask anybody and they will tell you how Alpha Trump is.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Hillary as chief of staff? Arguably the most important position in the white house as they'd all have to kiss her ass to get in with him.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
They're all out, anyway, the moment Trump is out. Too bad it's not true for judicial appointees or civil service.
Understand, but it makes a statement that the ass kissers, corrupt, and incompetent are out on their asses.