Post the milestones here!

Page 88 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GLeeM

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2004
I'd like to express how proud I am of a very special group of TeAm Mates. They represent the heart and very soul of our TeAm. They are, in fact, for all practical purposes our leaders.

In alphabetical order:

crashtech
GLeeM
IEC
iwajabitw
Ken g6
Kiska
Markfw
Orange Kid
petrusbroder
StefanR5R
TennesseeTony
uallas5

Your fellow TeAm Mates cheer and salute you! :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:
Thanks Smoke! I would add your name to the list and also Assimilator1, VirtualLarry and many others that don't post as often as those on your list.

I'd like to add thanks and congratulations to these and the hundreds of other DCers that helped get the TeAm to:
371,404,036,292 points in BOINC and 18th place.
11,221,380,912 points in Folding@Home and 21st place.

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Thanks Smoke! I would add ............... also Assimilator1, VirtualLarry and many others that don't post as often as those on your list.

I'd like to add thanks and congratulations to these and the hundreds of other DCers that helped get the TeAm to:
371,404,036,292 points in BOINC and 18th place.
11,221,380,912 points in Folding@Home and 21st place.

I whole heartily agree. :beercheers:

Reactions: petrusbroder

StefanR5R

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2016
Thanks for the cheers and salute... :blush:
<-- My join date is circa when I got into DC, and it's not long ago. But I have already learned a lot from the Pros in the TeAm! And when I browse stats and see what many of you have achieved throughout years already, that's something I am looking up to.

indydude345

Nov 5, 2016
I'm very glad that I am part of the TeAm along with my dad, I never realized how interesting and fun DC could be. Also, expensive in some cases. :p But I'm willing to front the cost, because it's a hobby with a cause!

Reactions: crashtech

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
@Smoke , thanks for the recognition! I'm not certain how well deserved it is, I wouldn't have been able to do much without extensive help from other TeAm mates like Tony, Stefan, and iwajabitw, among others.

I'm just glad to be on the TeAm!

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Compared to Mark's effort and success ...

5 million points in CSG ...

Absolutely not comparable. Congrats Mark!

I missed the point where Peter mentions (in a subtle manner) his own great milestone. :oops:

Congratulations! petrusbroder :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:

StefanR5R

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2016
Hi petrusbroder - great how quickly you doubled your CSG points!
I see it's to a large part in the Wildlife@Home project, whose goals I like a lot.

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
TeAm reached 500K in Stop@home. I'm at 300K+ and have been able to keep us in 5th for production. Sometime next week we will drop to 21st for a couple of weeks and then it's to-the-moon, Alice!

My personal goal it to stay on this project until the end of the year. If there are no drastic changes in prodution, this should have me and the team in the top 10.

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
Well, it's been a while since anyone "blew their own horn" here, but I managed to cross 500M in Collatz at some point while staving off a challenge from EVGA. Apparently this puts me in 2nd, behind the mysterious mass-producer "Perry Maskell." Watch out, Perry, I'm sure I can make 3 billion in no time! :tearsofjoy:

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=team&proj=col&team=126
Congrats, wow, Collatz points must be easy compared to F@H (since it took me 15 years to get 3 billion)