Post the funniest spam email subject that is in your mailbox right now

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
I have 1137 SPAM emails in my gmail account rigt now, but here's one: "Ahmad, are you in giving mood". My name is not Ahmad!

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Sender Subject
Candice Hard hentai toons
Guadalupe Clinton SEXUALLY EXPLICIT : bl0nde slut get d0uble ...
Bill Mum enjoys being fingered by her daughter

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
pretzel depot

passion
Howard told him that he has to suck down the beer really fast trying to get to that level of drunkenness that he likes and it's really a problem. Fred said that Bubba's son was on the boat when Sal put his ass on Steve. Howard checked out Tricia's pictures in Playboy and noticed that she covered up some areas. Howard said that's really tacky. More Discussions About Bubba's Wedding.
They have video of Artie in his bathing suit.
Howard mentioned that Tricia Helfer was there so he had to take a break and get her in there. Ronnie let him sit there but later on he vanished and didn't pay the stripper so he had to take care of it himself. she refuses to talk and when she goes out in public.
Ronnie Wins Asshole Award For Behavior At Bubba's Wedding. Artie had mentioned something to Howard off the air and Artie didn't want Brent thinking that he was telling Howard stuff that should have been private. This might be the first time I'm actually upset about the programming over there. Howard asked if Kimberly's boyfriend was there too. Howard said he thought there were going to be a lot of hot girls at the wedding but he didn't find that at all.
Howard said he didn't do that and he's never done it on an airplane.
Howard told Ronnie that his new catch phrase was ''Lets ****** up Howard's reputation.

edit:

OMG, theres an attachment called copulation.gif. SHOULD I OPEN IT??????

Oct 4, 2004
Corry Aiello thinks my name is ProdigalFahad and I would be interested in Swiss Made Rolex replicas that are as close to the real thing as it gets.

I4AT

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2006
Straight guys tricked into having sex with hot trannies. There was a website and everything, I thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004

pouy SPIELETIPS mimimimimi SEEEEENF
The email part features an introduction of the more intimate parts of mail transport and routing, and the myriads of addressing
baby: I'm not Muslim

sobriquet

Sep 10, 2002
"I like to sew, if that can be called a "craft," and I dabbled in scrapbooking."
The body has various phrases about deaf children, orthopedic care centers, designer fashions, a dog being tied to a signpost, and then it ends with this beauty: "For a four-year-old with a football player's body and a bruiser's spirit, the kid just loves to dance."

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Subject: We then slowly work our way up from configuring TCP/IP at the device level to the setup of common applications such as rlogin and friends, the Network File System, and the
shows all major networks Nigeria clashes prompt Shell evacuations I was a kid, Nigeria clashes prompt Shell evacuationscounselor that convinced me that when you find yourself cracking up uncontrollably.I had no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST DUPLICATES OF SWITZERLAND WATCHES WAIT FOR YOU.

boiled judge

Future Weapons The Dragon Skin!
Oh god no! This could put a dent in the Mithrill market!

Damn, I've got a lot of old crap in this folder....