Post the CUTEST things EVER! :)

Page 113 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
bab06mdzoyh21.jpg

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
wzgegxA.jpg

If she ain't the most gorgeous thing on the planet I don't know what is. You may have seen her as the girl in the AT&T commercials a few years ago. Just... wow. So beautiful. And then a couple weeks ago I was at a local restaurant (coney island ftw) and the waitress kinda reminded me of her, except with glasses on. Good Lord. I'd murder the entire planet (including babies and kittens) with a spork to be with her.

Reactions: Zanovar

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
This handsome fellow passed away earlier this year, but he was a goofball and had a lot of cute attributes. Here is when he found the catnip patch.

Attachments

• noodle on nip.JPG
    noodle on nip.JPG
    507.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: skyking and Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
This handsome fellow passed away earlier this year, but he was a goofball and had a lot of cute attributes. Here is when he found the catnip patch.

Aww, his name was Noodle? I was thinking about naming my next kitteh Noodles. Thought it'd be a funny name for a cat.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Yeah his name was Noodle, and he lived up to it. He left a legacy, he was a kitten snatcher. He stole two 3 week old feral kittens from their mothers and brought them home (a year apart), and he managed to give me a black eye grabbing for a treat once. He loved catnip, cardboard, and food. He was a big boy, around 19 pounds, and his vet said that was a good weight for him, he as not overweight. :)

To add to the cuteness, this is an old pic of the second kitten he snatched, he's now 2ish.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 12