Post pics of your mousepad!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wiredspider

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
I'm using a 5 subject notebook as my mousepad right now. I don't really need a mousepad, but I have all sorts of them, such as a P4 Intel one, circular one with planetRX on it, a circular one with Kobe Bryant on it, a blue one with a calc and a place for pictures, and a lot more. At work I got one with Nemo and his buddies in it.

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
This one but black.

Thanks AMD!

same here. it's pretty much the best one you can get, maybe a little small if anything.

what side do you guys use? i'm on the rough side now, after my smooth side has worn down a bit. i heard that the rough is for optical and smooth is for ball, and since i have an mx500 i am tryin to get the rough side to work for me. mouse moves way faster though, so it's a hard adjustment

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Originally posted by: BaboonGuy
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
This one but black.

Thanks AMD!

same here. it's pretty much the best one you can get, maybe a little small if anything.

what side do you guys use? i'm on the rough side now, after my smooth side has worn down a bit. i heard that the rough is for optical and smooth is for ball, and since i have an mx500 i am tryin to get the rough side to work for me. mouse moves way faster though, so it's a hard adjustment

At first I was using the smooth side, now I'm using the rough side. It does seem to work better for my optical mouse. :)