post pics of your dogs

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Dogs make me happy. I've never had a dog but always wanted one. Therefore I am living vicariously through any of you dog owners out there...

kthanx

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I have always liked dogs but have had several bad experiences with large dogs that have left me afraid of them.I think I would love to have a small dog as long as he didn't bite me:)

A jack russell,or maybe a pomerianian or a sheltie,or maybe one of those dogs with the long hair and big huge ears:) Small but cute and very smart:)

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
I have always liked dogs but have had several bad experiences with large dogs that have left me afraid of them.I think I would love to have a small dog as long as he didn't bite me:)

A jack russell,or maybe a pomerianian or a sheltie,or maybe one of those dogs with the long hair and big huge ears:) Small but cute and very smart:)

Jack Russells own all other dogs...

Maverick and Goose

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: AngryPirate

Maverick and Goose

they are soooo cute!!! their pics made me goo ohhhh!:)

Btw,they look smart as hell

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002

Maverick and Goose

This is a better representation of their intelligence. I just hope one day a huge storm doesn't knock out our houses power aloowing them to escape from their paddock to kill everyone on the island... ;)

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

Maverick and Goose

This is a better representation of their intelligence. I just hope one day a huge storm doesn't knock out our houses power aloowing them to escape from their paddock to kill everyone on the island... ;)

Rotflmao!!

I am an energetic,hyperactive person,are they high energy and really social?

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
yea, terriers are VERY energetic, dogs, aunt has one, and all it does is play with its ball alll day long. but its a really nice dog.

MIKE

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002

Maverick and Goose

Rotflmao!!

I am an energetic,hyperactive person,are they high energy and really social?

Really social with people, really social with other dogs too but they move so fast that other animals don't like them much. Our neighbors Lab will come over and check them out occasionally but as soon as they hit Mach 2 as they are running towards him, he runs off. Jack Russells DEFINE high energy dogs I think.

*Edit* I have about a million pictures of them so if you want more just let me know. This is my second and third time owning a JRT so I know a bit about them.

Vanstorm

Aug 9, 2002
Nothing but love for the doggies! :)

Lucy!

She is a good deal bigger than that now (About 25 lbs.. and a year older), but still just as cute! And while you're at it.. you can vote for her in the crackerjack cutest pet contest! :)

Vote for Lucy!!

zbalat

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Vanstorm
Nothing but love for the doggies! :)

Lucy!

She is a good deal bigger than that now (About 25 lbs.. and a year older), but still just as cute! And while you're at it.. you can vote for her in the crackerjack cutest pet contest! :)

Vote for Lucy!!

Ahh, Lucky. The future Cracker Jack dog. Good job ATOT!!

[edit]voted again[/edit]