Post pics of your dinner.

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Mine

I just finished cooking it. Chicken ramen noodles with root beer (yeah that's a real glass bottle).

EDIT: and for your viewing pleasure, something completely random

EDIT 2: I just finished it, and I'm still starving. Gonna go se if there's any tv dinners in the freezer.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
No pics, it's gone. Had roast chicken breasts with pan gravy with carrots, steamed broccoli, and corn on the cob. And iced tea to drink.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Crescent13
Mine

I just finished cooking it. Chicken ramen noodles with root beer (yeah that's a real glass bottle).

your dinner needs improving.

i just got back from burger king

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152
Mine

yeah :(

too bad I'm not old enough to drive.

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: loup garou
No pics, it's gone. Had roast chicken breasts with pan gravy with carrots, steamed broccoli, and corn on the cob. And iced tea to drink.

dang!

jhayx7

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2005
Eating Crawtators right now.

EDIT: Just found some Ramen Noodles! Chicken and Mushroom. Cooking as we speak.

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Mine

EDIT: and for your viewing pleasure, something completely random

EDIT 2: I just finished it, and I'm still starving. Gonna go se if there's any tv dinners in the freezer.

Thats IBC cream soda not root beer :p

Damn good stuff

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Mine

are you 12?

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: BoldAsLove
Mine

are you 12?

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Romain noodles, crunched up in small bits by crushing the package till it pops, (I like the creamy chicken) with fresh onions if I have them if not onion bits from the jar, garlic power, onion powder, chilli powder, red peper, and a spoon or two of soy sauce. I add no where near the ammout of watter they call for. Just enough to cover the tops of the noodles in the pan so it comes out real creamy :D
Only way I can eat it and OH after seeing op's sticks I eat it with a spoon.

OH and what we had for dinner is the Chicken Helper Cheesey Chicken Enchilada. It tasted just like the rice you get in the mexican tv dinner. only thing it was missing was the refried beans. If you like that, which I do and it will have some beans with it next time need to try it out.

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: funboy42
Romain noodles, crunched up in small bits by crushing the package till it pops, (I like the creamy chicken) with fress onions if I have them if not onion bits from the jar, garlic power, onion powder, chilli powder, red peper, and a spoon or two of soy sauce. I add no where near the ammout of watter they call for. Just enough to cover the tops of the noodles in the pan so it comes out real creamy :D
Only way I can eat it and OH after seeing op's sticks I eat it with a spoon.

OH and what we had for dinner is the Chicken Helper Cheesey Chicken Enchilada. It tasted just like the rice you get in the mexican tv dinner. only thing it was missing was the refried beans. If you like that, which I do and it will have some beans with it next time need to try it out.

Nice :thumbsup:

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
I had 3 hard boiled eggs. And a bean burrito.

I need a woman who likes to cook because I hate cooking. So I never eat enough or well :(

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: Theiananator
Mine

Owned.

*sigh*

just 2 more years...

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
Shrimp Basket + 1/2 dozen raw oysters + about 6 beers

I'm nice and full