Post deleted

IPsolutions

Jul 5, 2005
POST DELETED> Thanks for informing me the right place to post

PS:
After I posted my message, I saw replies that were unwelcoming. Isnt posting job offers welcome here? Is this a violation of forum rules? Please advise!

IPsolutions

Jul 5, 2005
Hi, I see some replies that arent welcoming. Can I know if violated rules when I posted? I thought posting about job openings was welcome!

sonz70

Banned
Apr 19, 2005
There is a thread for it, at the very top of the forums, all other posts here will be treated as spam, since that is a common occurence.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: IPsolutions
Hi, I see some replies that arent welcoming. Can I know if violated rules when I posted? I thought posting about job openings was welcome!

Can you respond to my request, that you go die in a fire.

IPsolutions

Jul 5, 2005
Originally posted by: sonz70
There is a thread for it, at the very top of the forums, all other posts here will be treated as spam, since that is a common occurence.

Where?

I request the moderators to move this to the appropriate place where such a posting is permitted.

Sheepathon

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
For someone recruiting for a tech firm, it's funny that you can't find the thread after someone said where it was, and then another linked it.

IPsolutions

Jul 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Sheepathon
For someone recruiting for a tech firm, it's funny that you can't find the thread after someone said where it was, and then another linked it.

The replies came in while I was typing the request & were posted before I pressed ENTER. And so.....

Anyways, I apologise for this post & request the guys who wanted to see me in hell to change their minds & send me some good luck that I dont land there! :p

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
excuse the nasties... we get too much spam here. i am sure that if ppl here believed that your post was genuine, they would have been polite when they directed you in the right place.

Last Rezort

Banned
Apr 16, 2005
Originally posted by: IPsolutions
Originally posted by: Sheepathon

The replies came in while I was typing the request & were posted before I pressed ENTER. And so.....

Anyways, I apologise for this post & request the guys who wanted to see me in hell to change their minds & send me some good luck that I dont land there! :p

Wow did you walk into the wrong place. I will filet you and eat the pieces of the filet.
Then you will die and i will cast your ashes into my pets food bowl where you will be consumbed and turned into cat crap. BWAAHAHAHAHA

IPsolutions

Jul 5, 2005
Wow did you walk into the wrong place. I will filet you and eat the pieces of the filet.
Then you will die and i will cast your ashes into my pets food bowl where you will be consumbed and turned into cat crap. BWAAHAHAHAHA

Wow.... maybe you should try to be a horror story writer.. vivid imagination... cool!

:D