Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: JLGatsby
Originally posted by: blurredvision
Agreed :thumbsup:. To the linuxator, don't be pushy if you want people to do what you want in one of your threads. Common "Show Your Desktop" threads pop up all the time, so don't be alarmed if people post pictures of their desktop in a thread that is titled, "Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be."

Technically if you change anything on your desktop, it's considered "modded."

to the linuxator: :roll:

not everyone modifies their desktops. in fact, there are a bunch of threads about this very issue if you search for "friday desktop"

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I don't mean to brag but...My desktop is better than all of yours combined!

Well maybe not, but i like it a lot. That pic was taken a while ago, but it still pretty much looks the same.

JLGatsby

Banned
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: jacktackle
I don't mean to brag but...My desktop is better than all of yours combined!

Well maybe not, but i like it a lot. That pic was taken a while ago, but it still pretty much looks the same.

A Ying Yang? You should be banned for that.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: cruzer
What theme is that, jacktackle? It's pretty good.

I believe it's called Xtrail, can probably find a lot of different wallpappers to look good with it.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: jacktackle
Originally posted by: cruzer
What theme is that, jacktackle? It's pretty good.

I believe it's called Xtrail, can probably find a lot of different wallpappers to look good with it.

I did a search for that, but didn't find anything. Can't you just go under the Appearance tab and look? :D

cruzer

Dec 30, 2001

[/quote]

I believe it's called Xtrail, can probably find a lot of different wallpappers to look good with it.[/quote]

I did a search for that, but didn't find anything. Can't you just go under the Appearance tab and look? :D[/quote]

I think I found it here.
The site says it contains adware though...

surreal1221

Golden Member
Mar 12, 2005
Originally posted by: aceO07
This is a bit offtopic, but how do you get the taskbar onto the 2nd monitor? I thought I'd try dual monitors, but it only shows the wallpaper on the other monitor.

In the display properties, you will see the two monitors listed as 1 and 2. . . simply move the monitor that is listed as 1 to the right of the monitor that is listed as 2. . .

Make sense? I'll take screenies if needed w/ lines and arrows, etc, if needed. . . enjoy.

Noema

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2005

Mine Here

I'm using Windows Blinds with a skin called 'Noir'.

I'm also using Yahoo Widget Engine.

Lastly I use Objectdock, and IconPackager which I used to replace most of my icons with a package I found in devianart.com.