Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be

The Linuxator

Banned
Jun 13, 2005
I have tried too many themes and styles and I have as of today settled on the best theme yet, it's a mix of a couple of themes and a wallpaper that took some hunting , but I have to say it's the best I have seen, might not apeal to some's taste but I see it as perfect.

Here is mine :

pic
pic2
it just looks so classy, and it's not too flashy.

Anyway I have shown you mine now show me yours :eek: and I am talking about the screenshot her OK.

The Linuxator

Banned
Jun 13, 2005
Originally posted by: aphex
Originally posted by: The Linuxator

Not bad, though I don't see where the modification is, unless you are not running OS X.

There is no modification.

Ok I was just wondering, since the title of the thread is "Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be", but thanks for the pic anyway.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001

Not bad, though I don't see where the modification is, unless you are not running OS X.

Ok I was just wondering, since the title of the thread is "Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be", but thanks for the pic anyway.

And yet, it still looks better than yours ;) :D :beer:

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000

:laugh:

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
Thank god we have a thread on this. I was just thinking yesterday of making some changes to my desktop, and was wondering where I could find a wallpaper of a Wall, or of a Wall in a Office. Anyone know?

Oct 19, 2000
Agreed :thumbsup:. To the linuxator, don't be pushy if you want people to do what you want in one of your threads. Common "Show Your Desktop" threads pop up all the time, so don't be alarmed if people post pictures of their desktop in a thread that is titled, "Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be."

JLGatsby

Banned
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: blurredvision
Agreed :thumbsup:. To the linuxator, don't be pushy if you want people to do what you want in one of your threads. Common "Show Your Desktop" threads pop up all the time, so don't be alarmed if people post pictures of their desktop in a thread that is titled, "Post a screenshot(s) of your desktop, and show how you modded it to be."

Technically if you change anything on your desktop, it's considered "modded."

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: JLGatsby
Originally posted by: blurredvision

Technically if you change anything on your desktop, it's considered "modded."
:D

"And as you'll see, I've doubled up the taskbar, added the quick launch, and proceeded to put all my game shortcuts in the upper right. I also modded the default wallpaper to a little something more.....me."