Post a pic of your baby!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Mr N8
Originally posted by: loic2003
All of the above, other than the scooby and beemer, are seriously dull. Do you guys not look at cars for the foreign markets and think "wow, these care actually LOOK like something?". Seriously, 90% of the cars for the american market are so forgettable: basic, generic car shapes with no flair nor excitement. It's scary. I see a photo of an american street and think, oh look, a bunch of cars.... they're so plain and all look the same. You crazy americans, you!

I like my dull car. Nobody wants to steal it, it's never in the shop, and it's still decently fun to drive.

Ditto. I think my car looks nice, it's not too exotic not too exciting but just in between. It has good performance, gets decent gas mileage and it's not a target for theives and since I work in downtown Detroit that IS important to me. Guarded parking lots or not its real easy to still steal a car. Besides that I pay 820 bucks a year for full coverage insurance. If I would have bought a focus it would have been ~1100 bucks a month. I bought what I could afford and what still looked nice to me.

batmang

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2003
heh, its a nice car for the price, it handles better than my 1.8t does, the 1.8t feels like your drive on sponges. the xB is actually nimble.
btw, ive added some of my previous cars to my post. my 97 civic and my 91 rx-7.