Post a pic of where you're posting from right now.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
here

Taken a month or so ago, but not much has changed. I've just accumulated more crap on my desk.

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
notice the lack of batteries in my laptop, they no longer take a charge, so I'm stuck to a cord.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Mik3y
Originally posted by: dnetmhz
see sig.

very clean!

lol thanks. i'm 18 and i'm a neat freak. pretty uncommon for guys around my age. hell, it's pretty uncommon for my gender! :p

I'm a huge neat freak.

Do you get that great feeling when everything is cleaned? It takes me 8 hrs to clean my 2 bedroom apartment. That's how clean I am.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
notice the lack of batteries in my laptop, they no langer take a charge, so I'm stuck to a cord.

My dad and sister have inspiron laptops also, that look very similar to yours. Only difference is the area near the power button and the hinges, but the rest looks the same... Anyways, they haven't held a charge for over 2 years now.

I told my dad to take advantage of the Dell $750 off deal a few weeks back and he didn't. A friend of mine bought a laptop under that deal though.. and my dad is kicking himself. Especially after she brought it over so I could set it up.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: tec699
see sig.

very clean!

lol thanks. i'm 18 and i'm a neat freak. pretty uncommon for guys around my age. hell, it's pretty uncommon for my gender! :p

I'm a huge neat freak.

Do you get that great feeling when everything is cleaned? It takes me 8 hrs to clean my 2 bedroom apartment. That's how clean I am.

I wish I had the drive to keep my desk clean. I keep my clothes clean and hang them up and always try to look my best.. but crap just piles on my desk sometimes. It bugs me, but I only really clean it up about once a month.

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Tremulant
notice the lack of batteries in my laptop, they no langer take a charge, so I'm stuck to a cord.

My dad and sister have inspiron laptops also, that look very similar to yours. Only difference is the area near the power button and the hinges, but the rest looks the same... Anyways, they haven't held a charge for over 2 years now.

I told my dad to take advantage of the Dell $750 off deal a few weeks back and he didn't. A friend of mine bought a laptop under that deal though.. and my dad is kicking himself. Especially after she brought it over so I could set it up.

I had a new one in my cart during that deal, but I chickened out.

ASK THE COMMUNITY