Possible Serial Killer along I-40 in Oklahoma

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Article on CNN

The targets are prostitutes along I-40. If he is a trucker, he'll be a hard one to catch unless he really screws up. (assuming it is a male, which a large majority of serial killers are).

crumpet19

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
One of my buddies cars broke down a couple weeks ago out around Poteau. He had to hitch.
Good thing we all carry. ;)

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
i cant imagine no one seeing him dumping the bodies on busy interstates.
if he dumped a woman in grapevine texas off an interstate bridge, I35 through there is always busy.

but since that guy in seatac managed to get away with killing prostitutes for as long as he did, this could be another drawn out wait to find hte culprit.

GreenGhost

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Yeah. They found one of his victms not far from where I work, and that's about 6 hours from Oklahoma :(

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Sifl
I killed count chocula and the rice crispies kids, who's next?

The Rice Krispies "kids" are actually elves. Way to piss off the small people community.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: crumpet19
One of my buddies cars broke down a couple weeks ago out around Poteau. He had to hitch.
Good thing we all carry. ;)

Your friend is a lot lizard?

The female victims had a striking number of similarities:

? Most had a history of prostitution or were known prostitutes.

? Most were last seen at truck stops along Interstate 40 in Oklahoma.

? Most of the victims' bodies were found naked, with no other belongings in the area.

? Most of the victims' bodies were found dumped along highways.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: sygyzy
Originally posted by: Sifl
I killed count chocula and the rice crispies kids, who's next?

The Rice Krispies "kids" are actually elves. Way to piss off the small people community.
My trunk snapped, crackled and popped all the way to the riverbed, I should have picked tony the tiger instead.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Originally posted by: pyonir
Article on CNN

The targets are prostitutes along I-40. If he is a trucker, he'll be a hard one to catch unless he really screws up. (assuming it is a male, which a large majority of serial killers are).

Note to self: dont try to sell ass to truckers on I-40 in Oklahoma