Porter Stansberry Vid: End of America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Sadly, I watched a lot of it. IMO, it's a classic 'sell a newsletter' scam.

That's the payoff at the end of the video - 'for the REAL info, buy this newsletter' - which you are prevented from skipping ahead and finding out.

The rest of the video is an incredibly drawn out building of fear to build demand for his info.

Which, if you google a little, you can find out what his 'secret info' is (buy farmland).

This guy - google his name - seems to have a long history of this sort of hype-based scam.

That's not to say you can't find some useful info in the hype.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000

That's the payoff at the end of the video - 'for the REAL info, buy this newsletter' - which you are prevented from skipping ahead and finding out.

The rest of the video is an incredibly drawn out building of fear to build demand for his info.

Which, if you google a little, you can find out what his 'secret info' is (buy farmland).

This guy - google his name - seems to have a long history of this sort of hype-based scam.

This was my gut feeling as well.

Thanks.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
For only $39.95 you too can know the secret to life, the universe, and everything.

We accept all major credit cards. Please, no personal checks.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005

Yup, Porter Stansberry has also been fined by the SEC for securities fraud, in 2007. And he espouses an anti-government ideology. What a surprise.

http://briandeer.com/vaxgen/stansberry-fraud.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.