Portal 2- New Secret!! Never Discovered Before!

lfrohling

Jun 10, 2018
I found a new secret!! I will be posting this in a few places... In test chamber 17, in the rat man room, you can hear the rat man in the walls if you are careful.
Finding this room has been written about for years (you simply send a light bridge into the hole in the wall) - but no one has ever heard actual proof that the Rat Man is still alive- until now :)
It can only be heard if you have the music turned on (nothing comes up on the subtitles unfortunately) and I found this at 11:20pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on the 10-6-18 it may be time/date specific (more on that later).
Position your character in the corridor about halfway from the top of the stairs and the rat room (with the spinning fan in the ceiling), facing the strange moon/face drawing on the wall. Really push yourself into the wall to hear it as clear as you can- and you should hear the rat man murmuring behind the wall.
The key to this mystery (and why it has NEVER been found before) may be the picture/face's eyes look like two moons...
Remember the bottom of the fall/well where you first picked up the portal gun? The room with portal-able walls with paintings of Chell on them? Remember looking up (directly up from the portal's platform) and seeing the moons (with numbers) written into the ceiling plates? Maybe the numbers on the ceiling refer to specific times/dates (like this time, the time I found this secret) and I got lucky with the combination.
Cheers!
Luke Frohling