Porsche driver shoots homeless man after he complains; attorney/father claims "self defense"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Considering that she's an aspiring rapper when she gets to general pop she can perform for the girls on a daily basis.:p If we adjust a famous line from a bizarre movie we can get a general idea of what she might hear like "you got a pretty mouth girl".:D

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
She may be wealthy, but when it comes to maturity and smarts that girl is a pauper.

After a cursory inspection of the story, I don't buy their story for second and feel she belongs in prison. This 'killing the peasants for speaking up' shit needs to be snuffed out, touts suite, as it's one of the ingredients for producing well, 'parties involving a guillotine.' Afluenza needs to be fought like any other enza.

Let's see if she flees to Mexico.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
"The only justice in the Halls of Justice is in the halls." - Lenny Bruce

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
When was the NRA involved in this case? Did I miss it?

The word "will" is future tense, fyi.

Also it was obvious my post was satire, but its based on the fact that every time someone even has a marginal self-defense case the nutters are all over it proclaiming "good shoot."

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
The word "will" is future tense, fyi.

Also it was obvious my post was satire, but its based on the fact that every time someone even has a marginal self-defense case the nutters are all over it proclaiming "good shoot."

Oh, I forgot about your crystal ball.

This is nowhere near marginal. It was attempted murder. I haven't seen anyone defend her with the exception of her daddy and lawyer.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Oh, I forgot about your crystal ball.

This is nowhere near marginal. It was attempted murder. I haven't seen anyone defend her with the exception of her daddy and lawyer.

Dude it was satire based on different PAST events. No crystal ball needed. You seriously needed to lighten up, do you yell at the Onion too?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Dude it was satire based on different PAST events. No crystal ball needed. You seriously needed to lighten up, do you yell at the Onion too?

I haven't "yelled" at anyone. I only pointed out the fantasy of your post.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Somehow I see two holier than thou females who identify a poor man sleeping on the street and come up with the bright idea of parking next to him for the express purpose of tormenting him for entertainment. Once he begins to protest things go horribly south for them but hey they're rich and armed so go figure.

Here's another explanation of this problem.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That explanation sounds entirely plausible. I've said this many times why are not mental fitness and gun use compatemcy tests required before issuing a license? Clearly this woman should not own a gun. Since she had a prior criminal record was that gun even legal?

Nov 8, 2012
Her "side of the story" is a joke. She "closes her eyes" while shooting, twice, thinking she isn't aiming directly at him, hits him both times, opens her eyes, then gets in the car and leaves without realizing she shot him? Curious to see if she suffers any legal consequence here.

She should be charged with multiple crimes.

#1 dumbest story of all time to ever tell for murder. Hands down, winner right here
Mishandling of a firearm - there has got to be some kind of law concerning this. Come on, you can't seriously justify closing your eyes and firing a lethal weapon. Rule #1 of concealed carry - if you shoot, you shoot to kill.
Mishandling of a firearm - claiming to shoot "warning shots"... again, the concept of a warning shot should be illegal, you fucking shoot then you are fucking shooting to kill.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Haven't you figured out that conservatives have no clue about satire, and humor to them is always at the expense of someone getting hurt or insulted.