Pope: Religion cannot interfere with Gays.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I guess you've never been to Carnival or Mardi Gras?

Fantasy Fest in Key West comes to mind. Both gay and hetero people there going crazy. Saw my high school art teacher there, drunk off her ass, wearing bright paint for clothing.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
What all those gay parades are all about? Science, Literature, Cinematography, Music, Nature?

When you go to a gay parade, do you want others to know about your hobbies, job, Science, Literature, Cinematography, Music, Nature...

No...you do want rest of the World to know who do you fuck with - sexual preferences...

You call it "closeted"

Heterosexual people do not go to parades to announce to The World their sexuality
I do not care are you hetero or gay...I do not care about marriages, unless I'm invited to...

Why can't you just do sexually whatever you want and keep quite? Parades? Rights? Who doesn't let you fuck a guy or guy to fuck you? What kind rights do you want? You need?
V.Putin didn't forbid gay or lesbian sex...What V.Putin did - forbid gay/lesbian PROPAGANDA IN THE MEDIA...He did The Right Thing...

Gays or lesbians can have sex with their own in Russia as if was before...if you do this in a bedroom, not on the street...What else do you need? Parades? Sex without parades isn't good enough for gay/lesbian people?

Another angry drunk Russian with a wrong opinion on nearly everything, what a surprise.

You don't have the right to tell someone else what to do just because you don't like it if it don't effect you, douchebag. Neither does your homophobe in arms Putin.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
I think, that your sperm give some pressure on wrong cells of your brain...

There wouldn't be no bigots, haters of your kinda people, if you would keep your sexual preferences in your bedroom...

Another thing...You wouldn't even be around - in This World...if there were no heterosexual sex...

Have your parent went to parades to announce their sexuality? You had a right to be born on this World...you have right to have sex - like your parents did - when you were conceived ...

Gay/lesbian people will go away with last heterosexual couple on this World - no more children born - no more lesbian/gay people around...End of Humanity...

I think that your love for Vodka gives some pressure on the wrong cells in your brain, and on most of your countrymen too...

And you are such an ignorant, bigoted homophobic ass, that your Vodka fueled posts full of your gay stereotyped bullshit is not even worth responding too. But I will.

And I keep my sexual preference in my bedroom, thank you very much. And I also don't screw in public like a dog in heat like all the straights I stumbled across screwing in my lifetime. And the fact I post about gay rights here, is the exception for me, and if you don't like my posts, either ignore me or leave. I bet nobody here will miss you a bit.

You are so clueless, you don't even realize that those gay parades in countries like Russia are partly done just to antagonize and tell all the hateful bigoted scumbags like you, to fuck off. They are showing angry sanctimonious people like you that no matter how much you oppress them they are still here and in your face, like it or not, and this is especially true in backwards countries like Russia, Africa, and the Middle East.

I'm sure you'd be just as pissed off if the Christians in Russia held parades against Russian oppression and acted the same way, am I right? Of course I am. And your mother Russia has also oppressed the Christians in the recent past just like they are the gays there now.

Last edited:

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Yeah how dare those homos want to be able to hold hands and kiss in public without fear of violence or some other kind of reprisal? You'd never catch straight people doing that kind of in your face shit. And I am glad not one baby has ever been born without vaginal intercourse being involved. Not like there's any way to have a kid without it.

Do you eat a lot of lead based paint by chance?

You won't have this question, when you'll stop swallowing sperm in order to get pregnant....

Hold hands for years to come untill you lose your virginity...

What's next?

Zoophiles, pedophiles, necrophiles...

They might want to have their rights...

Almighty God might get confused about all those people... - What drugs Eve & Adam have used....

Oh look, another bigoted homophobic Nutter lumping in pedos and other philes with the gays when more than 97% of pedos and philes claim to be straight, what a surprise.

And you won't have this question when you'll stop wallowing sperm in order to get pregnant and hold hands for years to come until you lose your virginity and what drugs Adam and Eve have used... seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

And don't give us that ridiculous translation bullshit, if that's your excuse again. Just do us all a favor and stop posting such meaningless trash. Make your hateful posts short and to the point, or shut up with the rambling nonsense.

Last edited:

Gintaras

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Oh look, another bigoted homophobic Nutter lumping in pedos and other philes with the gays when more than 97% of pedos and philes claim to be straight, what a surprise.

And you won't have this question when you'll stop wallowing sperm in order to get pregnant and hold hands for years to come until you lose your virginity and what drugs Adam and Eve have used... seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

And don't give us that ridiculous translation bullshit, if that's your excuse again. Just do us all a favor and stop posting such meaningless trash. Make your hateful posts short and to the point, or shut up with the rambling nonsense.

What makes you so angry? Just out of closet or missed your dose/portion of sperm to swallow?

I do know, women can get very angry while not getting any fuck for a long period....is it same with gays too?