Poor Horse...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: geno
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Not even close to being real....sorry folks.

amish

just curious - how do you know?

First of all, I was raised around horses my whole life. There's no way in hell that that could physically happen.

Secondly, look at the lighting on the ass of the horse. It's completely off with the shadow of the car.

Finally, that is a fcking big horse. No way it would fit into the car in that manner.

amish

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
if you back up a step you get the text that goes with it..

23.04.03 Bei einem spektakulären Verkehrsunfall im mittelfränkischen Hausen/ Forchheim, wurde ein Pferd durch die Frontscheibe eines Fahrzeuges geschleudert. Vier Pferde waren am Dienmstag-Abend ausgebrochen. Ein Haflinger wurde vom Pkw gerammt und landete auf dem Beifahrersitz. Der 26- jährige Fahrer blieb außer einem Schock unverletzt, das Tier wurde getötet. Foto: Klaus Ponner, dpa

this is not a language I can derive meaning from.. babel fish yields:

23.04.03 with a spectacular traffic accident in Middle Franconian living/Forchheim, a horse was hurled by the windshield of a vehicle. Four horses had broken out in the Dienmstag evening. A Haflinger was rammed by the passenger car and landed on the passenger seat. The 26 year old drivers remained intact except a shock, the animal was killed. Photo: Klaus Ponner, dpa

looks real to me..

anno

4Lclovergirl

Mar 25, 2003
I agree, I htink the horse is too large to just "fit" inside the winshiled. But if it's a halflinger... they are very strdy, but short, so Iguess I could almost see it happening. So sad though. My friends horse got hit by a car once, and it did a crap load of damage, and killed the horse. There actually looks to be not enough damage. But then, who knows th efull circumstances.

BmXStuD

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2003
Look @ it close looks like the horse was moved into there by some editing program. Looks like a scene out of a movie of some type the horse part only btw. That could just be a crashed/wrecked car and someone foudn the pic and insert the horse from a movie scene tv capture.