Pool cues w/holograms?

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
I just started playing pool, and am tired of looking for house cues that aren't crooked.

i'm looking for cool looking cues. i saw someone at the pool hall w/a cue that reflects light, like a hologram. I asked him where he got it, and he said it was a gift. The cue was made by Summit.

Anybody know of websites that sell cues CHEAP?

THX

edit: Here's what I mean by hologram Link This particular new 20oz fiberglass cue was $46 +10 s/h.

is it worth it??

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
thx

here's a pic of another hologram-like cue. Link It's from the link above (poolndarts.com) and cost $50 + $12 s/h. it includes soft case. That a good deal?

SinnerWolf

Dec 30, 2000
I'm not a big fan of the geometric designs. I've seen a few cues with 3D holograms under a fiberglass casing that i thought were really sweet (wolves of course being my preference), but they were around $600 which is about twice what i'll pay for a stick.

I don't really think it matters what brand you get so long as you feel comfortable and confidant using it. I would suggest getting a name brand, as generics or low budget cues leave little ability for english typically due to thick shafts (<ahem>), have unbalanced grips/cores, and are more likely to be made of cheap materials that warp easily. I've owned vikings, meucci, brunswick, and my favorite mcdermott just to give you a few brands. I'd suggest going to a billiards dealer to try out some of the different types and brands of cues to see what best suites your playing style as well as your fashion style.