Pompeo melts down in NPR interview

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
This is just pathetic.

As a contrast here is the interview she did with Iran's foreign minister:
I've seen him on Charlie Rose before. I was pretty impressed him, definitely a good assets for his country. No one in Trump's circle could best him in an interview, even on Fox News.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I really hope the new DOJ in a year really goes after all these shit stains.

Stryke1983

Jan 1, 2016
It would be a fake impeachment like the trump impeachment.
A total waste of my tax dollars.
Why do you try to impeach a president that you knowingly will not get bipartisan support in the senate???
Shall we say for 2020 election purposes?
A total waste of money, and time to do things that matter.

Yeah there are way better things to spend taxpayer money on than holding deranged, corrupt politicians accountable. Like subsidizing golf clubs, hotel chains or someone's adult children.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Why do you try to impeach a president that you knowingly will not get bipartisan support in the senate???

That's great. When Trump gets busted trying to rig the election via foreign interference it's the Dems who are playing politics.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

And I'd be willing to bet you said none of those things when Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress....about oral sex. Remember, Clinton's impeachment began with the Whitewater investigation that went absolutely nowhere.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

#RightMatters
#TruthMatters

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi

happy medium

Lifer
Jun 8, 2003
And I'd be willing to bet you said none of those things when Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress....about oral sex. Remember, Clinton's impeachment began with the Whitewater investigation that went absolutely nowhere.
Actually I didnt care if bill was getting some head.
The economy was good,and I was making money.

As far as lying to Congress, all politicians are liers, after all this time ,it just goes with the territory.
Now I just care about if the lying effects me ,my family ,or my wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Actually I didnt care if bill was getting some head.
The economy was good,and I was making money.

As far as lying to Congress, all politicians are liers, after all this time ,it just goes with the territory.
Now I just care about if the lying effects me ,my family ,or my wallet.

Typical righty. "FYGM" with such myopia he doesn't understand what actually affects him and what doesn't. Tax cut helped you? Barely stimulating the economy by sacrificing future generations? Your Healthcare better? Enrivormental deregulation worsening the trajectory of climate change? Could go on and on. None of it affects you? May want to get your head out of the sand.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Typical righty. "FYGM" with such myopia he doesn't understand what actually affects him and what doesn't. Tax cut helped you? Barely stimulating the economy by sacrificing future generations? Your Healthcare better? Enrivormental deregulation worsening the trajectory of climate change? Could go on and on. None of it affects you? May want to get your head out of the sand.

chuds dont care about those things

happy medium

Lifer
Jun 8, 2003
Typical person trying to tell me what effects me and what dosent.
What makes you think you know more about me than me?
You dont, but somehow because I'm a righty, which I'm not, I'm a "what I thinks better for me"
person.
AGAIN,all politicians are crooked lying scum, and I choose the lying scum that makes my life easier today.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You dont, but somehow because I'm a righty, which I'm not, I'm a "what I thinks better for me"
person.
AGAIN,all politicians are crooked lying scum, and I choose the lying scum that makes my life easier today.

This reminds me of a family member who is totally conservative, but was complaining how much his Medicare went up. Lol, I'm all like I didn't vote for that, did you?

Reactions: Vic and DarthKyrie

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
person.
Thank you for so plainly proving my point.

Yes, you are. Don't pretend you're an "independent."

You don't have health? (aren't alive?) or don't live on the planet? I don't know what does and does not affect you? LOL, you don't have a grasp on reality, or apparently the difference between "effects" and "affects."

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

I want to thank you for providing a snippit of FOX entertainment programming in this forum as I usually spend my time watching other comedy shows like FOX "News" that are much more funny, much more entertaining to watch.