PoloMaster and Smillie and Dead_One and john_doe and xylog and Ace and and..hell, I've lost count :p

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ronin

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
server.counter-strike.net
I need to get my Dual G4 up and running again, and I've got a P3 866 that's got RH8 on it that could be running to. If anyone wants to help me getting both up, let me know :)

Dantoo

Golden Member
Dec 15, 1999
Bump------- Can anybody help Ronin with that last request:
I've got a P3 866 that's got RH8 on it that could be running to. If anyone wants to help me getting both up, let me know

Ronin

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
So, another one of my recruits snuck in without telling me :p xylog (who uses a different name on IRC) :p was another :)

Welcome to the TeAm, xylog. Hope you enjoy your stay, and as with everyone else, thank you for coming to the Light side :)

xylog

Mar 10, 2004
Ace were a two man team we thought we were bad, but now we know what bad really is!

Thanx for the warm welcome.

BTW Ace has some neat BASH scripts that do batch set downloads at night and create spreadsheets with his daily data. They run on win32 using Cygiwn - its unholy. I could post them if anyone is interested.

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: xylog
Ace were a two man team we thought we were bad, but now we know what bad really is!

Thanx for the warm welcome.

BTW Ace has some neat BASH scripts that do batch set downloads at night and create spreadsheets with his daily data. They run on win32 using Cygiwn - its unholy. I could post them if anyone is interested.

I always like stats! :D

Show us .. Show us :)

Ronin

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
xylog, do you understand how the logs work? I'd be interested in setting this up for my fleet to keep better track (even though they're all right here). If so, get with me in IRC so we can chat about it :)

xylog

Mar 10, 2004
Well he pulls out the CPU times from results.sah with this line here:

CPUTIME=`grep cpu_time= $SETICache/$xCPU/result.sah 2> /dev/null`

and he sends them to output files here:

echo "RunCache `date` Finished running CPU $xCPU Set $xDir name=$WUName time=$CPUTIME" >> $SETILog/RunCacheCPU$xCPU.out