Poll: ww3???

littleman

Golden Member
May 19, 2000
all this stuff is happening and it's hecka scary.. the mideast fights, all the bomb making sh!t and like Nukes that can blo out the world in a couple of seconds.. and that gay@$$ Iraq (maybe) bombed that Us sub today..I bet some military people are thinking about nuking Iraq now.. Hopefully Saddam dies of cancer soon and his frickin people will realize how careless they've been to follow. Have u read those stories about those little kids in like Africa that have been trained to friggn fight and they are given GUNS!GUNS! to kill people who tresspass. I mean, what is to come of this new generation if the children are taught to kill? There is basically no peace in the world. A couple months ago Cuba was pissed at the US for Elian, Pakistan is always pissed at the US and Iraq is just scary.... The only maybe good thing that is happening is that North Korea and South Korea are having summits, and South Korea is training (army) with Japan. Another thing is that China is getting really Fvcking pissed at Taiwan. Well, I guess the high-ranking military officer coming to the US from North Korea is good?...
anyways sorry about the long post..:)

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
The world was doing fine until those idiots in the middle east started fighting. Now they are probably going to piss the wrong people off and there will be a WW3.

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000

<< &quot;started&quot; I never knew they stopped. EVER! >>

good point.

SqUiRm

Dec 31, 1999
i think there possibly could be... but i mean with all the tech stuff we have now... man it would be weird

Vikaden

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2000
they need to wait until we have a Star Wars program in full swing, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2011 it should be completed