• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Poll - Would you vote for Jeb Bush for President?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Would you vote for Jeb Bush for President?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
If they trot Jeb as the Nominee you just said "I've voted Repub in every Pres. election"

Not true, I voted for Hillary in the primary and would have voted for her over McCain. McCain is Republican in title only, so left with two Democrats to choose from, I chose McCain over Obama.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
1980-1988 Bush as VP
1988-1992 Bush as President
1992-2000 Clinton as President
2000-2008 Bush Jr as President
2009-2012 Clinton as Secretary of State

I would like to see a white house completely free of Clintons and Bushes for the rest of my life. 32 years is too much for 2 families. Surely we could get some fresh blood.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Nope. I've voted Repub in every Pres. election, but two is enough. I don't believe in political dynasties.
This, although of course it depends on who is running. I've also said there is no way I'd ever vote for Obama, but had Rick Santorum gotten the Pubby nod I'd have voted Obama in a heartbeat. It's possible that the Dems could nominate someone so heinous I'd vote for yet another Bush.

Nov 30, 2006
If Jeb Bush changed his name to Jeb Obama, I think he might have a really good chance of winning! ;)

But I hope Republicans can do better than Jeb....nobody wants to see a 3rd Bush.

ASK THE COMMUNITY