Poll: Would you buy socks in bulk online?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Not buying in bulk???....... this is where my wife buys her Socks She says it's the best sock/stocking/misc site on the net and from what I've heard........ She's never complained about a purchase of hers and the prices seem decent.

My wife looks good in just about everything but she buys some freaky shit sometimes!

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Am I crazy, or was there a "buying stocks in bulk online" thread out there a few minutes ago?

Because I was tempted to start a smock thread, or a block thread, or maybe a frock thread.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: CorCentral
Not buying in bulk???....... this is where my wife buys her Socks She says it's the best sock/stocking/misc site on the net and from what I've heard........ She's never complained about a purchase of hers and the prices seem decent.

My wife looks good in just about everything but she buys some freaky shit sometimes!

You know the drill:

Pics of wife wearing freaky shit or BAN!

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
you should definitely sell single pairs very cheaply as well, so people can buy one and try it, then if they like it, buy 50.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I've decided to discontinue looking into this web venture, but I will announce my next website idea shortly. ;)

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Definitely would. There's nothing better than wearing a brand new pair of socks. If I could get away with wearing a pair of socks once before chunking them I would. Just can't bring myself to carry 10 packs to the check-out line. Would you sell them by the crate? :p