Poll: will the st. louis rams go undefeated?

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Would they or should they be considered one of the great teams in the history of the NFL?? >>

Of course not, Only 4 teams have allowed more points than them. That's pathetic. The only reason they're undefeated is because they score 40 points a game.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Total Reflected Power,

The Giants only beat us because we have the worst secondary in the NFL. Thank God we have Terrell Buckley at least...nothing though compares to the broncos defense when Steve Atwater and Dennis Smith were in their prime.

Paul

Swoopman

Sep 25, 2000
I'll be a Packers fan til my dying day. But no, they won't go undefeated. They'll slip up somewhere down the line. The Vikings may just do it though.

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
whoever chose the chiefs was right...i read on espn last night that the rams lost 2 of their offensive lineman to injuries and kinda had a feeling they would lose cause they wouldn't be able to protect kurt warner the way they usuaully do...and what happens? he's now out with a broken finger...

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
since the poll is no longer valid, i took out the other options...the original vote count for the chiefs BEFORE THE GAME STARTED was at 1 so the others cheated :D