Poll: Why do ugly nerdy guys who're either way too fat or way too skinny call good looking women ugly on the internet?

May 31, 2001
Probably because they can be secure in the knowledge that, "Ah, I wouldn't have wanted to have sex with <Insert Name Here> anyway, because she was ugly."

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
They're so used to women whose last name is Jpg they don't understand the concept of 'real women'

:laugh:

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Probably because people like yourself take their words way too literal.

Theres a difference between comparing a normal woman to other normal looking women, and comparing a superstar to other superstars. It's two completely different scales.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
becuase not everyone like the OP assumes that the words are litteral and that everyone on here is a full blown nerd....

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm not too skinny and I don't think I've called a woman ugly in my entire life, and that's the truth. :D

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Their standards really are that high, and they'll remain virgins until meeting billionairess supermodel philanthropist nobel prize winning mensa members, who will of course fall for them.

Do you think I'm that shallow? They don't all have to be billionaires. Hundreds of millions will do for me (+all the qualities you mentioned). :)