Poll: Who should direct *the* definitive movie about the Trump campaign and presidency?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who should direct THE movie/series about Trump's rise and downfall?

• Ron Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steven Spielberg

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Oliver Stone

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • George Clooney

• Barry Levinson

• Ken Burns

• Michael Moore

• Anyone Else (comment in thread)

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
OK, who the fuck is Tommy Wisseu? Is he the milliniel's answer to John Waters or something?

By the way, my new answer is John Waters.

....I want to say David Lynch, but David Lynch is way too smart and classy to be dabbling in this Trump nonsense.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
....I want to say David Lynch, but David Lynch is way too smart and classy to be dabbling in this Trump nonsense.

Though every time Trump starts an incoherent sentence, the film could take a very surreal turn a la Mulholland Drive.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Lars von Trier might be good too. There could be a five minute black and white, slow-motion scene of Trump going through his morning routine to really sad music.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
Alan J Pakula. Since this is Watergate part 2 and he directed All the President's men he already has the practice.

Too bad he died in 1988.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Francis Ford Coppola has the most experience with this type of film.

If I can't make it downtown in time to witness Col. Kurtz and his entourage melting down, slaughtering pigs and what not before the hammer falls, then it will be one of the great disappointments of my life.

Reactions: UNCjigga

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
OK, who the fuck is Tommy Wisseu? Is he the milliniel's answer to John Waters or something?

By the way, my new answer is John Waters.

He is famous because his movie "The Room" is considered by many to be "the worst."

It takes talent to make something so bad, it's even worse than all the other "the worst" movies.