POLL: Who irritates you more: Hillary Clinton or George W. Bush?

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
With the possibility of Hillary Clinton as Barrack Obama's VP, and the Obama campaign's obvious line of attack of linking John McCain to George W. Bush, who irritates you more: Hillary Clinton or George W. Bush?

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Bush. Hillary isn't president. And won't be.

Doesn't matter to me though. LP candidate has my vote.

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
I am an Obama supporter myself, and I selected George W. Bush also.

Clinton was probably not risking much when she said that this administration would go down as the most corrupt in US History. The corruption, incompetence, and arrogance is absolutely mind-boggling.

Feb 6, 2007
I wouldn't say that Bush "irritates" me. His policies have been absolutely atrocious, and the war he pushed for claimed the life of a friend of mine... I'd say he pisses me off much more than irritates me.

Hillary, on the other hand, irritates me. I agree with much of her policy, but then she goes and favors censorship in video games and nanny legislation banning their sale to minors. She also has a tendency to use ugly political tactics. That's irritating to me because she would be a great politician if she didn't seem so damn petty.

So I'd say Hillary was more irritating and Bush was more despicable. But I voted Bush anyway because I think that's more in line with what the OP intended with his poll.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hillary irritates me more, but only because Bush isn't what I'd call irritating. He's simply vile.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I'd prefer an evening naked in a hot tub with Hillary Clinton, John McCain and Teddy Kennedy over listening to George Bush talk for 2 minutes.

Oct 25, 2006
Originally posted by: Theb
I'd prefer an evening naked in a hot tub with Hillary Clinton, John McCain and Teddy Kennedy over listening to George Bush talk for 2 minutes.

You're taking it a bit too far. I would make myself Republican before I stepped into a tub with Hillary

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Bush is gone in a few months + Clinton might be around to annoy us for decades = Clinton more irritating due to projected duration of contact.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Which do you prefer: New York Strip steak or Pomegranates?

What is the point of this thread\poll?