[POLL] - What's your favorite Star Trek Series

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Since Rockyct is a newly self proclaimed Trekkie in the Making, Just thought I'd make a poll to help him see which series to watch next. :)

And just to see what everyone else thinks anyway.

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior
Since Rockyct is a newly self proclaimed Trekkie in the Making, Just thought I'd make a poll to help him see which series to watch next. :)

You already know that TNG will come out on top. The thread will consist almost entirely of people arguing that earlier/later versions were better or equal to TNG, and of people defending TNG. Insults will be traded.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
lol, thanks. This will be useful although I did already intend on watchined TNG next. Can the other series be watched out of order? Basically are they completely self contained or do they reference other series?

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
i actually enjoyed voyager, and enterprise about the same :) deep space nine was a tad too dramatic for me,and i have not really seen much of the next generation.

edit: old school star trek cool, specially the movies, actually the Next Gen movies are really good too.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Turin39789
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior

You already know that TNG will come out on top. The thread will consist almost entirely of people arguing that earlier/later versions were better or equal to TNG, and of people defending TNG. Insults will be traded.

TNG will come out on top because it was the best, with the original a close second. The rest were crap.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by: rockyct
lol, thanks. This will be useful although I did already intend on watchined TNG next. Can the other series be watched out of order? Basically are they completely self contained or do they reference other series?

Actually they are all pretty much Self Contained but they sometimes reference characters from other series or they will have a guest spot the crosses over from one to the other.