POLL: Whats for dinner?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Im leanin towards carrabas...

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
I'm going to Monterray's (Mexican) with some friends. I'm just going to get a beer and eat chips, though. I'm making BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes when I get back.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Screw it.... I'll save money and pack some more fat on my ass :)

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not sure yet.. It's only 3PM here.. heh.

GroundZero

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
sea scallops stirfried with peapods, mushrooms,peppers,bambooshoots,waterchestnuts,babycorn,tofu, beansprouts, and prawns

billandopus

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 1999
I'm gonna do this and get it ready for tommorrow! I've done this many times before but this article says it all. Take notes people. If you want to impress a girl, invite her over for dinner - be shy and coy about it - and then treat her to this dish and she'll be yours .... well, at least impressed with your cooking abilities.

Brining and Roasting a turkey/chicken.

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
Get the chicken parmesian at Carrabba's. Two chicken breasts, each covered in mozzerella cheese and mariniara sauce. They're cooked just enough to brown the cheese. And you get a side of pasta. It's perfect for splittng with someone. My wife and I get it every time we go. $13.50 for the 2 of us, and it's more than enough. You can't eat more than one breast anyway if you get it for just yourself. They even split it for you, on two plates, each with pasta. Only get 1 salad though, which is fine because I'm not a huge salad fan.

DeeSlanger

Oct 9, 2003
seriously, Panko fried Chicken Breast, Harticort Verts.(french green beans) and wild mushroom rissotto.... salad , ceaser first course and CheeseCake for desert... Pinot Noir From Oregon the best

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: dman
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
cup of veggie soup and a cup of jello

You have willpower. Is it paying off?

yes,slowly but steadily I'm losing weight,I hope to be a size 4 before long,now if only I'd start to see some results from crunches and leg lifts!