Poll: What's Everyone's Opinion on KISS(the rock band)?

SexEPid

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Never really got anyone's stand on the glam band.
What do you think?
I am personally a big fan, you are entitled to your opinion about them, and I respect it fully!

Pid, TYRP

creedog

Golden Member
Nov 15, 1999
the only great glam rock band. They were everything that was fun that came out of the mid/late 70's. Seen them twice, 1996, 2000. The 1996 show was the best concert that I have ever been to

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
i don't listen to their music and never heard of them, but the way they look, they must suck IMO. You people might like their music. And they actually made a game out of them? Sick :disgust:

BA

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 1999
Get it right, the choice should be "KISS SUCKS!"

DefRef

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
They were great up until their solo albums and then when they kicked Ace and Peter out for being losers. Saw their first show of their comeback tour and it was quite an event.

billandopus

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 1999
Not much ... although they were the sh*t when I was a kid. I'd have to say that the movie they made was pretty cool! KISS members with super powers fighting evil in an amusement park. Priceless!

What was it ... oh yeah, the four members were:

StarChild, able to peep on conversations with his amazing "makeup eye"
Demon, self explanatory
CatMan, well ... you guessed it.
SpaceAce, some superpower I can't remember.

I can't believe I remembered all that. Must have made an impression ...

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Was the movie Detroit Rock City about the kids trying to get to the KISS concert or was it another band?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Actually, in their time, they had some of the best showmanship around. That's what really sold. IMO, the music wasn't the best, but they could put on a hell of a show. :)