*POLL*..What should I buy??

SeaSerpent

Platinum Member
Sep 24, 2001
Well? I need a truck, and I've narrowed it down to these two trucks. What do you think?:)

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
None of the above. Get a Lightning, or a Harley, if you need the extra cab room. Not only can you haul a lot of cargo, but you can haul @$$ and turn a lot of heads in the process. ;)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
If you're interested in the Dakota, bite the bullet and go with the 1500 :) My g/f and I considered it, and ended up going with the Durango.. go figure.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I prefer the Dakota, simply because the Tacoma is SMALL. Small bed. Small cab. Dinky club cab.

In a head to head quad cab test over at edmunds, the Dakota got top honors, even over the toyota.

WoofyJr

Jul 31, 2002

I have tacoma ext cab four wheel since last Dec and I love it. Only problem is that i m not comforable with the driver seat. It's a bit high for tall person.

I also realized that I should have drive test on dodge daktoa Quab cab before I purchase tacoma. I wish I could do that cuz i do like dodge Daktoa too. Heard tht Dodge has more horsepower than tacoma.

My best advice to test both so that u can decide better.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
The Dakota has so much more room inside and it overpowers the Tacoma. I drove a Dakota for three weeks recently, and I've driven two Tacomas a few months ago. They don't even compare.

nik