Poll - What color do you prefer to wear on Valentine's Day?

What color do you prefer to wear on Valentine's Day?

• Total voters

Pink Jazz

Jan 30, 2016
If you have a preferred color to wear on Valentine's Day, what color is it?

For me, I always like to wear pink on Valentine's Day. Red is what I wear on Christmas. This year I plan to wear a Fairy Tale Pink IZOD polo shirt together with a pink hoodie and pink baseball cap.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Seeing that I decide what to wear when I walk into my closet in the morning and devote about five seconds to the decision, it would have to occur to me at some point in that five second window that it was St. Valentine's Day and that this might call for special clothing. I rate that as, "not happening".

However, I have a pink shirt (though my salmon colored shirt wore out :( ) so OP, if you resurrect this thread on Feb 13th and remind me, I'll try to remember to wear the pink shirt in your honor.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Just another capitalism holiday. Buy chocolates! Buy Cards! Buy flowers! Perhaps it is best to ignore the corporate appointed day to show affection to your other half and instead do so regularly, with no prompting, in your own way and on your own terms.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Same as every other day. Olive drab.

This you? :p

nlst-olive-drab-belted-surplus-dress-olive-drab-green-product-2-223556601-normal.jpeg