Poll: Was the Vote Hacked?

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Post your comments....

I feel there may have been some errors, but seriously doubt that there was a deliberate attempt to swing the election, however, I think there needs to be a paper trail for every vote.

The last question is marketing related, humor me;)

I have floated a trial auction here: DIY kit

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Of course there was. Both sides always use voter fraud. It's been going on since voting began.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
The qualities of aluminum to deflect the thought control beams seems to win out over electronic methods & mylar...

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
The qualities of aluminum to deflect the thought control beams seems to win out over electronic methods & mylar...
What would prevent a medallion or key fob from itself being h4X0r3d like teh Gibson and reversed so it's used on you unknowingly? They could bounce the return signal off the black helicopters to the low-earth orbiting surveillance satellites and then directly to the secret, undetectable dark asteroid manned by Karl Rove's automaton minions, which is circling the first Lagrange point between Earth and Jupiter.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
If you're serious about blocking out the mind-controlling brainwaves from the government's satellites, you'd have to make it out of lead...obviously :roll:

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
If you're serious about blocking out the mind-controlling brainwaves from the government's satellites, you'd have to make it out of lead...obviously :roll:
/looks over both shoulders

Sshhhhh! If you uncover the tin-foil disinformation campaign from the government the agents will be dropping from your ceiling in no time. It's best just to keep quite and make sure any lead purchases are in cash only.