Poll shows 43% of Republicans might vote for someone accused of sexual harassment

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Guy # 1 - finger under age girl(s) in his 30s, ban from mall and field.
Guy # 2 - Having an affair and blowjob at work
Guy # 3 - Entertainment industry, a photo leaked pretending grab a chest and maybe ass touching.
Guy # 4 - Entertainment industry, powerful person trade sexual favor for advantage.

Which guys you will not hang out with? My pick is 1 and 4.
#2 is also a serial rapist.
#3 is also a serial rapist.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You mean Democratic Senator Menendez who just had a hung jury and visited child prostitutes? or Democratic Senator Franken serial sexual assaulter?
http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...d-in-menendez-trial-1510852675-htmlstory.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dezs-corruption-trial/?utm_term=.9ad6a195537e

you just label away to rationalize for yourself. you also knew i was calling you a pathological liar, and thays why you quoted me. thanks for making this ez.

none of this has to do with support for Moore, just doing the lords work i suppose.

Cons will vote for Moore anyways, its what jesus would do.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
As to the OP that number sort of fits Trumps unrockable 25% base doesnt it? Gotta be the same people... batshit crazies

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Basically the GOP is a fox in the hen house promising to be good and we all know how that turns out.

Jul 9, 2009
http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...d-in-menendez-trial-1510852675-htmlstory.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dezs-corruption-trial/?utm_term=.9ad6a195537e

you just label away to rationalize for yourself. you also knew i was calling you a pathological liar, and thays why you quoted me. thanks for making this ez.

none of this has to do with support for Moore, just doing the lords work i suppose.

Cons will vote for Moore anyways, its what jesus would do.
Hey shithole this isn't the Moore thread.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453747/bob-menendez-trial-media-ignores-sleazeball
"Top Democratic leaders, so quick to call for the resignation of GOP candidates convicted in the court of public opinion, remain noncommittal about where they’ll stand if Menendez is convicted. Liberal media partisans are deliberately ignoring the story because they are incapacitated by Trump Derangement Syndrome. Women’s advocates looked the other way at Justice Department court filings on “specific, corroborated allegations that defendants Menendez and Melgen had sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.” The collective silence on Sleaze-Bob — busy raising more than $6 million for his reelection campaign and legal-defense fund — roars louder than Melgen’s private-jet engines."

So screw your bullshit, you're the damn liar, not me. Go suck up to Senator Menedez and his forced child prostitutes.

Jul 9, 2009
Hey shithole this isn't the Moore thread.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453747/bob-menendez-trial-media-ignores-sleazeball
"Top Democratic leaders, so quick to call for the resignation of GOP candidates convicted in the court of public opinion, remain noncommittal about where they’ll stand if Menendez is convicted. Liberal media partisans are deliberately ignoring the story because they are incapacitated by Trump Derangement Syndrome. Women’s advocates looked the other way at Justice Department court filings on “specific, corroborated allegations that defendants Menendez and Melgen had sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.” The collective silence on Sleaze-Bob — busy raising more than $6 million for his reelection campaign and legal-defense fund — roars louder than Melgen’s private-jet engines."

So screw your bullshit, you're the damn liar, not me. Go suck up to Senator Menedez and his forced child prostitutes.
and BTW within the first 2 pages of the Moore thread I pronounced him unfit for the office, but you liberal Democrat pigs are full voiced supporting Senator Menendez, you damn hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowSpyder

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
awww, someones mad that a poll shows what shit for brains conservatives think about sex offenders.

read the links bro, this doesnt have to be the Moore thread, he's a perfect current example of the poll at work.

this isnt the Menendez thread either, doesnt stop you from getting all flustered about unproven allegations against Menendez, how does that go again...?

lol, tired old man you are. So angry that a poll is a reflection of yourself.

big mean liberals and their Trump Derangement Syndrome....LOL....what a buncha snowflakes. how dare they report on the President. nothing too see here guys...

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
More than 20 years ago, we're talking about Republicans will do today. Have fun supporting your kiddy diddling candidate in Alabama.

Oh, it was 20 years ago? Nevermind then, that changes everything...

Let's not forget that Hillary stays with him and campaigned with him. Weren't too many Dems disavowing this behavior and him then. This poll is a great example of how partisan leftists are so eager to jump on the soapbox and pretend they are some white angel compared to the evil dark right, but the truth is the left just forgets its own past, the reality of how they really are, as convenient.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
You must be in the wrong thread, this thread is about a poll asking about a hypothetical situation. If you want to discuss Moore and who would still vote for him, that's a separate subject. Once again you show an inability to reason.
Dude, this isn't a mud fight. It isn't about who can out-insult your perceived opponents in the thread. This post tells me you want to make the other guy out as a monkey! You better check yourself out. You have a serious personal problem.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Oh, it was 20 years ago? Nevermind then, that changes everything...

Let's not forget that Hillary stays with him and campaigned with him. Weren't too many Dems disavowing this behavior and him then. This poll is a great example of how partisan leftists are so eager to jump on the soapbox and pretend they are some white angel compared to the evil dark right, but the truth is the left just forgets its own past, the reality of how they really are, as convenient.

Derp

Feb 4, 2009
Election is coming up soon, I can't wait for Moore to win.
Maybe Trump was right, I'm getting tired of winning.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Dude, this isn't a mud fight. It isn't about who can out-insult your perceived opponents in the thread. This post tells me you want to make the other guy out as a monkey! You better check yourself out. You have a serious personal problem.

You are taking my reply as an insult? He's talking about something that isn't what this poll is in regards to. The poll is asking about a hypothetical situation where someone is "accused" of something. The lefties here couldn't wait to jump on their soap box, all while ignoring wanting Billary Clinton to win the POTUS election. I understand why, in this poll, people could easily say that they'd still vote for such a person accused, based on the wording of the question, it leaves out the knowledge of if this hypothetical person is indeed guilty of the assaults they're accused of. I don't know how you're taking what I wrote as some kind of mud flinging...

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
My G-d, have we as a society really devolved so far that 2/3 of Americans will not vote for someone merely accused of sexual harassment?