Poll: Should we go crawling back to the UN for help in Iraq??

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
I doubt UN would agree to help us now. Bush wanted Iraq for himself, he got it. You don't take a do-it-alone posture when things are going well, and expect others to help you when things aren't going so smoothly.

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Why is it crawling back ? Why isn't it going back with the respect we should have shown in the first olace ?
Or do you subscribe to the Lynch Mob - Cowboy Mentality of Ignorance of Facts and Denial of Truth.

ZaneNBK

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
Why is it crawling back ? Why isn't it going back with the respect we should have shown in the first olace ?
Or do you subscribe to the Lynch Mob - Cowboy Mentality of Ignorance of Facts and Denial of Truth.

Where have you been? This post, like 99.9% of tnitsuj's posts, is sarcastic.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
yes - we wouldn't have been in this mess right now, had we played on the UN team and they held us back. we should cool our jets and work within a true coalition.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I said yes ... It is never too late to save a life... crawling or rowing or jogging makes no matter... getting a broad Islamic face on the occupiers does make a matter..

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: LunarRay
I said yes ... It is never too late to save a life... crawling or rowing or jogging makes no matter... getting a broad Islamic face on the occupiers does make a matter..

How about some official Arab knee pads?