POLL: should TP dispense over or under?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Thanks for the poll.. it just settled an argument I was having with a friend of mine. He insisted on more people doing the under the roll (cuz he does it), but I said more does it over the roll. This poll just confirmed who's right and who's wrong.

Cerebus451

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000
I voted for under, but I'm biased. I own cats, and cat owners cannot have it over the top, if on the holder at all, unless you like to re-roll the roll every day when you get home from work.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Under. It's easier to tear that way.

The female doesn't agree though. She will actually switch it "on top" after I put it on the roller "under".

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Just set it anywhere. Besides, if you want your bathroom to look clean, stylish and pretty, then you can just take the roll and stick it under the counter so there isn't some roll of asswipes screwed into your bathroom cabinets. :)

polypterus

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
On the tp commercials they always do it over, so I guess that's correct (who else would know, maybe Ms. Manners). Also that's what my mommy told me.

dc