Poll: Should the FBI investigate threats of physical violence against local school board members when localities won't

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Should DOJ investigate threats of violence against school board members when localities don't?

• Total voters
Nov 29, 2006
You are apologetic in that you support would-be murderers when you identify with them politically. And I have those receipts, thank you very much.

As someone not involved in Hurley and yours discussion. Can you post the receipts you have? He's asked you to and you say you have them. It would help your arguments against him.

MichaelMay

Jun 6, 2021
Then I dont understand the FBI's involvement, or the desire to.

Dumbcunts from various Boogaloo and other domestic terrorist groups make actual threats against peoples lives. FelixDaFascist plays pretend.

Does that make it any clearer to you?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
As someone not involved in Hurley and yours discussion. Can you post the receipts you have? He's asked you to and you say you have them. It would help your arguments against him.
I won't PMs even when the person who PMed me asks me to. If he wants his PMs made public, he has the ability to so himself.