Poll rating finds Bush at 49% approval!!

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
but party activists say they are ever more determined to find the candidate who can go toe to toe with Bush in a debate and reduce his standing to political rubble.

a retarded monkey could go toe to toe with that ass clown.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
I'm a republican, please don't brand us all like we support a person unconditionally because of their political affiliation.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Ameesh
but party activists say they are ever more determined to find the candidate who can go toe to toe with Bush in a debate and reduce his standing to political rubble.

You're giving teh monkey too much advantage there. ;)

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Soybomb
I'm a republican, please don't brand us all like we support a person unconditionally because of their political affiliation.
you're right - i'm sorry. /hangs head in shame :eek:

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
You liberals are immature idiots.

Clinton:
Republicans "Impeach him, he's making a mockery of the white house, and lying under oath"
Democrats "Leave him alone, sex is good! Who cares if it's with employees and while on the clock!"

Bush:
Republicans "I'm proud to be an American"
Democrats "Impeach him, he's making the terrorists mad, and Iraq was all a lie! lies I tell you!"

rolleye.gif

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
Originally posted by: Ameesh
You're giving teh monkey too much advantage there. ;)

Only if I have a free webspace somewhere that I can post a picture up, it would clearly shows that bush won over the monkey by one.

ReiAyanami

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2002
maybe instead of toppling two evil regimes, bush should have banged an intern, lied about it under oath and then shoot cruise missiles at some empty tents.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
Originally posted by: Feldenak
Originally posted by: BOBBY RIBS
Say Hello to Mr. President Clark. :beer:

Good Gawd no! He wants to roll back the tax breaks we've received.
:heart: Clark.

Right, her209 and iwearnosox have CA covered. See, not everyone likes the big government like you guys have out on the Left Coast. I just need to find me a decent Libertarian candidate. :(

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII
This is a bit too on-topic for the off-topic forum.

Thats just because I haven't posted yet. Soooo.... Does anybody enjoy picking the fuzzies out from their toes or is it just me? There, now we are heading in the right direction for OT.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: jjsole
I just lost all respect for 49% of the population.
Funny, I just found pity for 46% of the population. Adjusted for a 5% error margin.

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: SagaLore
You liberals are immature idiots.

Clinton:
Republicans "Impeach him, he's making a mockery of the white house, and lying under oath"
Democrats "Leave him alone, sex is good! Who cares if it's with employees and while on the clock!"

Bush:
Republicans "I'm proud to be an American"
Democrats "Impeach him, he's making the terrorists mad, and Iraq was all a lie! lies I tell you!"

rolleye.gif

You republicans are idiots too, thanks. Put it all in perspective.