Poll: Price of your last haircut!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Used to pay $5.00 but the place raised it to $6.00 and I throw in a dollar tip when I go every two or three weeks. However, since I have two sons I often have to bring them too so I usually give them around $20.00 or $21.00. Right now both of my sons are on a let my hair grow longer kick so I haven't had to bring them in weeks.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Used to get cut in Wellington where i lived prior, about $15, $20 after tip....if they lady talked me into highlights about $60.

Didn't get a cut for about 5 months so I finally had to stop by a SuperCuts (no appt needed), got a great cut and their website had a $2 off coupon :)

I will be going back....the big thing for me is appointments are hard to manage.

Å

ComputerMonkey

Sep 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Aftermath
I can't even remember the last time I got a haircut. It's aboot shoulder length right now.

Me too. I've had one trim in the past year and a half. Used to get my haircut every 3-4 weeks because it grows like a weed. I've probably saved around $400 - $500 CDN.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: brunswickite
How much did your last haircut cost...

I just got one that set me back 15 bucks, 14 for the hair cut and 1 for tip (i am not cheap, i just htink is absurd paying that much for a haircut) It the cheapest place i can find :(

so how much do you guys pay?

all ammount in $ (obviously)

if you paid 30 or more please give reason why

"...Set you back 15 bucks..." lol, you make it seem as though you were breaking the bank.

I got my hair cut last week and it cost me $45 (CDN). I don't go to the cheapy walk-in places, I go to a real salon (I've had my stylist for nearly 10 years and trust no one else to cut it). Tipped $5 plus I gave her a gift for New Years.