Poll: Presidential election

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
I know we did one about a month ago, but two debates have passed many undecided have perhaps decided, and opinions have changed. On popular demand, 'none of the above' has been added. All political candidates, to my knoledge, are included, if I missed one, let me know.

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Ok Russ. Hehehe. Let me rephrase for ya. Lets leave the 'I really like Browne or Buchannan but they have no shot so I feel compelled to to vote Bush to keep Gore from getting elected' out of this. I was well aware that you are voting for Bush to keep out Gore. Thanks for the reminder.;)

XL

Jul 23, 2000
Hey they forgot to include Louis Farrakhan !! Whats up with that???

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Hmmmm... I did a search under 'Louise Farakahn' and found nothing about a presidential candidate. Will be left off the ballot until I recieve a link to somewhere that shows that she is actually running. Sorry XL.

Dan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Louise Farakhan? Would that be Calypso Louie's sister?

As for me, I'm voting for Harry Browne.

XL

Jul 23, 2000
Oh Man I misspelled his name Louis Farrakhan.The only link I could find to the brother is
HERE

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I'm going to hold my nose and vote for Gore so the simpleton doesn't pack the court with activist conservative judges. Oh yes the judges on the right can be just as active as ones on the left. We don't need a lot of coat hanger dead women.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
After careful consideration of all of the facts, I plan to vote for Red Dawn as a write-in candidate.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Go Gore, please go, go far far away.

I do not want your higher taxes,
I do not want your bigger government.
So run Gore run, run back to Tenn. , though the polls there show Bush ahead.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
JellyBaby,

Now that you mention it, I think Red would be a good choice. With him manning the arsenal, these pipsqueak countries around the world would be far less inclined to pull any crap.:D

Russ, NCNE

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Russ,

I agree. And if Red doesn't intimidate them outright, he will sure as hell frustrate them into submission by continually sending them official Red Speak propaganda until their entire infrastructure is 100% engaged in refuting anything and everything he's ever said. :)

U2fan

Oct 12, 2000
Bush has integrity, honesty, intelligence, and is pro-life. On the other hand Gore has none of that.
My vote's for Bush.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< Bush has integrity, honesty, intelligence, and is pro-life. >>

U2fan,

Your life will soon be radically changed by The AnandTech Elite Political Commentator Known As Red Dawn. Run away, run far away! ;)

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Russ,

My mistake. I know Mr. President won't forgive and forget either especially when I'm forced to admit I also failed to salute and knock my heels together. ;)

MrPALCO

Banned
Nov 14, 1999
This NYer will be voting straight GOP ticket, via absentee ballot.(maybe tonight!)

I believe that as a whole, the GOP ticket stands for increased power to the local governments. And while we know that none of the candidates are perfect, the GOP offers the best first step toward a diminished Federal role.

Go Bush!..Go Lazio!