Poll: Poll: how much do you plan to spend on your special someone this valetines day

Fingers

Platinum Member
Sep 4, 2000
I was really slack this christmas and on her birthday so I am going to make up for it. I'm spending too much! $300! For a college students salary, I think I might be going overboard.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
ugh...I just spent $145 on a manicure/pedicure/massage appointment at a nice spa for my gf. I hope she appreciates it! ;)

WHoa...$300 huh? Yikes! I thought the $145 was a bit steep for me (also a college student), but then again, I haven't been slacking off in the present department ;)...or any other department, for that matter. ;)

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
Does anyone use the girth-to-cash ratio when choosing gifts for the ladies?

This is how it works.

You start out with a principal of $100.00

She steps on the scale, AFTER 100 lbs you deduct $1 per pound from that 100 bucks.

Ex. She weighs in at 120lbs, here's your $80 gift babe.

Unfortunately I don't have a g/f to do this with. :(

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
well she wont accept jewelery, or spa work (she's goes to school for massage therapy, she can get one done whenever she wants...) i know! any one ever seen them masks made out of feathers kinda like peacock feathers? covers just eyes, any one know what their called and where i could find some.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Scrapster, you may never have a g/f if that is how you plan to do things...

:disgust:

Fingers

Platinum Member
Sep 4, 2000
Yeah, That might be one reason why you don't have a girlfriend, also height has a lot to do with weight too.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Scrapster,
I'm digusted. :disgust:

I'm just glad that some men like REAL women, instead of some stick figures.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
LOL, I have one of those masks. I love it.

I have no idea where I got it from, though..

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Jeez, they have those masks everywhere here in New Orleans (because of Mardi Gras), but why would you want to give her one of those? ;)

hehe...Isla answered my question. I guess the masks are kinda played out in New Orleans, since I've seen everyone and their grandma wearing one during Mardi Gras.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
The mask is good for playing 'Showgirl".

Not a bad gift... inexpensive, and it can keep on giving!

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
well she had a few small ones made of feathers on her wall, seemed like she collects them, someone pointed me to a place with a bunch of leather ones, but if anyone knows of a place with the feathery ones... or instructions on making your own...

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
not exactly doable, whens mardi gras? I'll pay some one to ship me one if they find a spare....... or if someone drops a fancy one.....

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Probably $150 - $250 here. If I have the money, that is. Depends on when my car finally gets fixed, & how much it costs. Between Christmas, her birthday last week, Valentine's in February, & the anniversary of her fateful decision to reply to my e-mail (early March), I'm looking at a fair amount of money.

Viper GTS

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
hehehe. You don't even want to know. My wife and I are going to be spending three weeks in Aruba (we celebtrate our anniversary on the 23rd BTW).

I'm fairly confident that the bill will top $4,000 easily. (At least that's my goal ;)).